Here at Hope church we like to keep everyone in the loop as to what is going on, especially with the uncertainty of the Corona Virus. To find out what is going on and what Hope Church's plans are, come to this page for constant updates from our Facebook page.
Every Sunday there is a livestream of the 10:45 a.m. church service. You can find the livestream on our website here. We hope to be able to see all of you in person soon, stay safe and pray no one else becomes infected.
HOPE CHURCH SERVICES ANNOUNCEMENT
Sunday morning schedule:
Beginning on May 31:
9:00 a.m. Drive-in Service
10:45 a.m. Livestream service with limited congregation present for the filming
Social Distancing Guidelines for in-person gathering
• Seating capacity will be set at 90 (approximately 1/3 of sanctuary main floor and Well).
• An additional 60 seats in the Harbor will be available to view the LiveStream.
• Congregation will be asked to “register” via an email invitation that will be sent out on Mondays (Beginning May 25).
• When the Sanctuary seating is filled, people will have the option of registering for the Harbor. When Harbor seating is filled people will be asked to register for a “stand-by” list so that we can gauge additional interest.
• Ushers will help people choose seats so that household units can be seated 6 feet apart from other household units.
• Dismissal after service will be row by row.
2. Limited Touch
• Entrance/Exit doors will be propped open and left open.
• Restroom doors will be propped open and left open.
• Balcony will remain closed (the handrail is a communal touchpoint).
• No paper bulletins will be distributed. Bulletins will be e-mailed and available on our website.
• No offering plates will be passed. A drop-box for offering will be available in lobby.
• No coffee will be served. People are invited to bring their own.
• No hand shaking in service or by greeters/ushers.
• Fellowship/visiting within the building is discouraged.
3. Personal protection
• Those in attendance are encouraged to bring and wear a mask. All staff and serving volunteers will wear a mask (except when on stage).
• No-touch hand sanitizers will be available throughout the lobby.
• All those who are feeling sick are asked to please not attend.
4. The service
• Those in attendance will be encouraged to think of themselves as the “in studio” audience for our Livestream broadcast.
• Target length for each service will be about 45 minutes.
• Singers and speakers on the stage will stand towards the back of the stage.
• There will be three songs per service. In-person congregation will remain seated even during congregational songs and they will NOT be encouraged to “sing out.”
• An element of family programming will be included in each service.
• There will be NO nursery or Children’s Church.
During the church lock down we have plans to publish weekly devotions on Wednesday given by Pastor Russell. You can find the newest weekly videos published below. If you're looking for older devotions, you can find them on our websites' videos page. When the lock down is over there may be plans to continue the weekly devotions.